Tuesday, May 10, 2011

From my e-mail

Received an email


no matter what you do – enjoy it as a warm, memorable and functional part of your existence. If you have goals, continue the journey with passion and purpose. Life is the most wonderful journey you will ever take: The destination is the bonus. It can be greater than you ever thought possible, if you remain positive.

You should never want or need success more than anything. That action will put up blocks. Work towards your goals with a great attitude. Never use desperation as a tool – it’s a negative and will work against you.

My journey is ongoing, having begun many years ago. I continue to evolve and enjoy life’s journey.

As a child I began to write motivational quotations and have continued the process. It acts as a yardstick against which I measure my growth and development. I have enough to fill a book and I’m working on that at the moment.

The journey each of us takes differs from one to the other, yet none is more or less important than another. Your journey will continue to be an individual process. Others may comment and give their opinions yet you must make the decision on where you are going and how the journey is evolving – for you.

My journey is a work in progress. There are no mistakes in life, as long as we learn from them. They’re simply life’s way of assisting us to take stock of just where we are in our lives, how we’re feeling about ourselves and the best way to move forward to achieve our goals.

You must first begin to eliminate the negatives from your thoughts, words and actions. This is certainly not a simple process, but it does work. The constant use of certain words, stimulates the subconscious and adds fuel to your visualisation. If you use positive words, they will constantly fuel your onward journey towards great things. Negative words will have the reverse effect.

For instance, we use words such as ‘struggle’, ‘problems’, ‘failure’, ‘can’t’, ‘never will’ and phrases such as ‘I can’t win’; ‘I’ll never be able to do it’; ‘I’m no good’; ‘I’ll never amount to anything’ and the list goes on. This process is what I term destructive visualisation. It simply places us in a position of recurring failure. I was once told by someone close to me that, ‘My life had passed me by” and “I will never amount to anything’. Had I listened, I would have allowed the negative words and actions of another to impact my life and bring me down to that person’s negative and destructive level.

Often it’s jealousy which leads a person to try and steal your dreams. That’s impossible if you don’t allow it to happen.

We all err at times, but it is important to maintain the positive outlook on life, no matter what you’re presented with. Begin and end each day with a series of personal quotations as I do. Offer true gratitude for everything that’s good in your life.

Begin today to eliminate negativity from your world. Say thank you for ever the most seemingly insignificant blessing. You see a bird on the window sill: A stranger smiles: You receive a phone call from a friend when you feel down: You see a flower bloom out of season: The sun shines through the dark clouds. The list here too, is endless.

Never be afraid of the possibility of failure; instead, be overjoyed at the probability of success. That’s the key to achieving more in your life and filling your every waking moment with abundance. Emotional, physical, mental and spiritual success comes from a belief in yourself and a firm knowledge that you are on the right track: You do have all the skills necessary to achieve all that you want and when you begin to live every day with the sure and certain knowledge that success and abundance are your right, you can have everything you desire. All things are possible when you follow the rules.

Have a strong and supported plan of action. Never sit by and simply await success. Unless you are looking for it with your visualization, dreams and plans, it will surely pass you by.

If you simply stand on the side of the road with your mouth open, you will never catch a breath. You must breathe – this is a golden rule of life. Taking a breath is taking affirmative action to capture success and abundance. It’s capturing life and bringing colour and stimulation to your existence.

I wish you every continuing success

No comments:

Post a Comment