Thursday, May 12, 2011

Do you know what you don’t want?


Too many people ask themselves if they are worthy of their goals or don’t feel they deserve to achieve success at a higher level, yet I believe that every human being has the birthright to enjoy success in every area. You are no exception.

I have found that sometimes it’s good to make a list of all the things that are not acceptable to you in your life now or in the future.

For example:
It’s not acceptable for me to struggle every month financially.
It’s not acceptable for me to be overweight by more than ____________.
It’s not acceptable for me to not save money monthly.
It’s not acceptable for me to have a business that is not providing me with an abundant lifestyle.
I think you get the drift. Once you have a list of what is not acceptable to you in the various areas of your life, take the time to create a list of the polar opposite of that to get the things you do want. This will give you some direction and now you can start to create a plan for achieving it.

For example:
I want and expect an abundance of money.
I want and expect to be totally healthy and in shape.
I want and expect to save ______ monthly.
I want and expect my business to generate enough money to live the lifestyle I choose.
This little exercise will get you focused on the things that will fulfill your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment