Sunday, February 6, 2011

Why I have started this.....

Hello Reader,

After reading blogs from my previous boss Makrand Karkare (a great leader) and my friend Santosh Paswan who have just started a Technical blog, I thought I should start a blog and let other people know what leadership strategies I have come across by the books I read, by the podcasts I listen and of course by the blogs which I read without missing a single day.

Let me introduce myself in a typical CV format .
My name is Mohammed Sufiyan and I am working as a Technical Consultant for Astron Communication India. I have a family of 5 people and I am a Microsoft Certified Engineer and planning for Cisco Certification (In technical). I wanted to be a human being who loves to help others to grow, who do not hurt anyone(In personal). I love computer games and reading books


When I have expressed this feeling with one of my friend, he told me "there is nothing you can change.. You will be always as you are right now". But I strongly believe that if you have desire and motivation to change yourself, you can definitely change yourself.  


 I have started reading self-help books from last one and half year. I have read books from Robin Sharma, Jack Canfield, Brian Tracy, Shiv Khera and lot more.. 


I have come across a lots of articles and got to know that you are the one who is responsible for the mess you have created and you are the one who can clean it up. Your intentions are everything. You can think and grow rich (in terms of financial and personnel)


I will post the articles from the books I have read, from the blogs of others and maybe sometime I will express my very own feeling. 


Thanks,
Mohammed Sufiyan Khan

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your endeavor...
    I wish you all the success.
    May god bless you and guide you on your path.

    ReplyDelete